Friday, October 21, 2011

Belated Birthdays!

We’ve had a few birthdays in our family over the past few weeks!  As usual, I’m a little late in posting them…but, better late than never!

IMG_0016

100_0796100_0799 

Bev’s birthday was Sept. 27th!  We went to Cantina Laredo to celebrate, and of course everything was yummy – especially the guacamole!  I think “Granny” had a great time…I seem to recall some little boys really enjoying helping her with her chocolate cake!  I think I had a bite or two or three…

IMG_0161

This picture was taken Oct. 16, 1990.  I was a senior in high school and was headed to Memphis that night to a Poison concert with friends.  I had to make a detour to the hospital to hold that sweet baby girl – my new sister Mary Catherine!

IMG_0005 Now, here we are (almost) 21 years later at an MTSU football game back in September  She’s really making me feel old!  Happy Birthday Mary!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment