Friday, November 7, 2014

Little Things

Today I am sharing random Little Things that have been going on...

It's official.  I have the BEST husband in the world!  Last week he gave me this little blue box (my first!) on the 21st anniversary of the day we met.  He's a keeper.


Someone had to wear a garbage bag to school one rainy day this week to keep his cast from getting soaked.  He was thrilled, can't you tell?


This has been our drink of choice during these cool fall mornings.


Basketball practice has begun.  Practice isn't always right after school, so sometimes we have a few hours to kill.  We live too far away to go home and then come back in a timely manner.  Enter study hall at the local hangout.


All 3 kiddos got great reports from the dentist!  Al is always ready for a pic.  The boys, not so much.


We watched the CMA's.  Two of Hayden's band directors played on the show.  It was fun watching for them.  Allie took lots of pictures with my phone.  This was my favorite of the bunch.  I do love me some Keith Urban!



And those are some of the little things going on with us this past week.

Have a great day!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment