Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pictures with Santa

I know my opportunities to get pictures with Santa and my kids are almost over.  The boys were so sweet and humored me this year, so we made a night of it!


First stop was the mall.  A few days before our adventure, a friend reminded me that you can now get Santa Fast Passes.  We went online and purchased our Fast Passes to avoid the long line.  It was the greatest thing ever!  It took us a total of 5 minutes to see the Man in Red versus waiting in line for well over an hour.  Best $10 I've spent in a long time!

After pics with Santa, we headed to dinner and then drove around looking at Christmas lights.  


One of the houses we drove by had Santa there for a visit.  Seeing him twice in one night was pretty awesome!


Of course we made a stop at Starbucks for hot chocolate!


There were some pretty impressive displays.

It was such a fun way to spend time together during this super busy time of the year.  This is definitely a new family tradition for us!

Merry Christmas!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment