Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

  

I know it’s been over a month since my last post!  Between all the end-of-school year activities, our trip and VBS, I don’t feel like I have sat down for a minute!

Of course the first thing I wanted to share are pictures from Allie’s 1st Birthday party!  It’s hard to believe our little cupcake is already one!  This year sure has flown by!

I wanted to start out by showing a few pictures from when she was born…IMG_7133I think we were still in shock that we had a little girl!  We were both so certain that little boy #3 was to join our family!

 

DSC_0198Sweet Allie Elizabeth

 

Now, fast forward one year….

IMG_8455 Our little Princess!

IMG_8459 Checking out the candle!

IMG_8463 Ready to dig in!

 

IMG_8475She’s not afraid to dig into her sweets….just like her Momma and Grandma!

 

IMG_8441  Our family.  I’m laughing at this picture now.  Ty and I had been tanning to prepare for our Bahamas trip.  We look so unnaturally dark for both of us!

 

IMG_8444Granny and Allie

 

IMG_8451   Aunt Jen, Hayden, Papa, Kyle, Grandma, Allie and Aunt Mary

 

IMG_8425Fun decorations.  I loved the polka dot balloons!

 

IMG_8433Her smash cake made by Aunt Jen!

 

IMG_8420A high-chair fit for a princess!  I know it’s silly, but it was fun to finally have girly decorations after lots of boys’ parties!

 

IMG_0711   Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!  We love you!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment