Friday, August 5, 2011

Boys of Summer – Part 1

Both boys played spring baseball again this year.  I think it is my favorite sport to watch them play.  They both played really well and had fantastic coaches.  It was a great season for everyone!  I want to share Kyle’s pictures today….

IMG_8365 Batter up!

IMG_8368

Swing!

IMG_8376 

He really found his speed this year!  Such an improvement from last season!

IMG_8373

IMG_8380

Sliding into home plate! I think their unofficial rule was that you can’t go home if you’re not dirty!

 IMG_8384

IMG_8393

IMG_0799

He loved playing catcher.  I think he really just liked wearing the cool gear!

IMG_0800

He even made the All-Star Team!

We’re so proud of our little slugger!  Last year he cried before just about every practice and game because he didn’t want to play….what a difference a year makes!

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment