Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Father’s Day (a little late!)

I’ve been going through my pictures and realized I never shared this one and only picture I have from Father’s Day.  Better late than never, right?  We started Father’s Day with a homemade waffles breakfast, went to Mass, and then we went to see Kung Fu Panda 2.  Well, I should say that we all started out at the movie.  Allie lasted through the previews of upcoming movies – which were sooooo long.  Once Kung Fu Panda 2 started, she was done and started to get fussy.  So, she and I spent most of our time in the lobby and outside!  All the boys loved the movie and came out of the theater doing their own version of Kung Fu.  After that we went to Maneo’s for chicken wings (Ty’s choice of course!).

I am so thankful for our kiddos to have such a great Daddy!  He’s the best!

IMG_0827 

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment