Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Little Mermaid Party

It's hard to believe that our baby girl is 5 years old!  Our little princess decided she wanted a Little Mermaid party.  I love fact that she is still into princesses and will happily give her a princess party every chance I get.  I know our window of opportunity for these types of parties is small, and soon she'll be wanting to move on to other things.  We'll savor these moments while we can!

Our invitation was sweet and simple.



The fabulous cake was from Rachel Make My Cake.  Not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious too!  I will definitely use her again and would highly recommend her!

Rachel Make My Cake

Rachel Make My Cake

Our Little Mermaid.


It was fun to finally get to use our new screened porch for a birthday party!






I love that we were able to fit the whole crew of princesses and pirates around our farm table.


Allie didn't know that she was having a special guest at her party! She was thrilled when Ariel came by to say hello and sing a few songs for the birthday girl!  Thank you Enchanted Princess Events for getting Ariel to our party!

Enchanted Princess Events

Enchanted Princess Events


Enchanted Princess EventsEnchanted Princess Events

Enchanted Princess Events

Enchanted Princess Events

Rachel Make My Cake

Rachel Make My Cake

Happy 5th Birthday, sweet girl!  We love you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment