It’s hard to believe that our little girl is 9 months old already! Her personality has really started to come through this month. She has been showing us her feisty side, and she’ll definitely let you know if she’s not happy!
Getting into a little mischief!
Aren’t her socks too cute? Our neighbor Dana brought them to the hospital the day Allie was born. They were her first “girly” gift and the first gift with her inital! I remember looking at those in the hospital and not believing that we actually had a girl and would be having PINK in our house! Such fun memories!
Allie’s 9 Month Stats:
- Wears a size 3 diaper
- Wears a size 2 or 3 shoe
- Takes 2 naps a day
- Weighs about 17 pounds (we’ll be going for her 9 month checkup at the doctor in a few days and will post the exact weight then)
- She has really started to explore here lately. I think she enjoys her mobility in the walker, which she just started to use.
- She’s not crawling, but will roll to get where she wants to go.
- She started pushing Kyle away when he gets in her face – which is quite often!
- She really lets us have it when we take things away from her, especially her toothbrush and her brush.
- As you can tell from the pictures, she has found her bow in her hair! She can’t stand for it to stay there, though!
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!