Monday, August 17, 2015

Sharpie Bouquet Teacher Gift

The Little Things: Back to School Teacher gift - Sharpie Bouquet.  Free printable

We love to spoil our teachers!  As a former elementary teacher, I realize how much time, energy and love these special people invest into our little ones.  Each year, I like to send in a little gift for them on the first day of school.

This year I am sending in a Sharpie Bouquet.  Who doesn't love Sharpies?  I especially love these fun colors!  I can imagine they would be appreciated by all teachers - preschool through high school.

The Little Things: Back to School Teacher gift - Sharpie Bouquet

Yes, one of Allie's teachers is also Angela!

The Little Things: Back to School Teacher Gift - Sharpie Bouquet

The multipack of Sharpies and the chalkboard buckets were both found at Target. 

Below I am sharing free printables of the tags:  one version has space so your little one can write his or her name.






I am linking up with The Scoop!

Hope you are off to a SHARP school year!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment